The following is from my own personal experience. I simply want to share with you what has worked for me.
- Shakeology, learn about the healthiest meal of MY day! Check this out to hear why I drink it every single day!
- How I cross train! Les Mills Pump, P90X, P90X3.
- The app I use to log and track everything! Lose It! Follow me on Lose It! here.
- Personal Running Trainer is the app I used for two years to help me train for 5K, 10K and Half Marathon. You run to your music while he tells you what to do.
- I have used lots of different pre-workout energy supplements but I have found my soul-mate one. Energy and Endurance is AMAZING and tastes so good!
- I really get motivated and learn a lot from Women's Running magazine.
- Motivation found here, here and here.
- Healthy eating support here.
Have a resource to share?
I'd love to hear it!
Comment below to share.