Monday, October 13, 2008

~the voice in our head~

If you are like me, you probably have people telling you what to do all the time. We all have voices in our heads that tell us what we should eat or what not to eat. You know what I mean, like the voice that whispers, "don't put those walking shoes on. It is much warmer in bed." Sometimes our voice says things to us about the way we look or why we do or don't deserve happiness.

what does the voice inside your head tell you? (about food, exercise, self worth?) what have you done to overcome listening to that voice?

2 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

What a great concept for a book! Yes, there are many conversations going around in my head...I'll have to give the topic some more thought, before I comment. Good luck to you with the book!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow-how exciting! Thanks for including me...I have ALWAYS had body issues, and now that I am not pregnant anymore, I am sure I will have more struggles with my body image, once the "wow-I finally am losing my water weight" high wears off...so count me in!