Friday, February 17, 2012

My Winter Playlist

I've said it before and I will say it again and again and again.
The difference between a good run and a bad run for me 
is the music! 

There is nothing more invigorating for me than my steps perfectly in sync to an upbeat, energetic, fun-to-sing song! I also love songs that bring back memories or that have a good storyline to take my mind off of my misery progress.

Here is my current playlist:
How To Save A Life - The Fray
Holiday- Madonna
Without You - David Guetta & Usher
The Reflex - Duran Duran (oh, the memories)
Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar ( I can visualize the music video)
OMG - Usher (featuring will.i.am)
You Found Me - The Fray
Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna
Listen To Your Heart - D.H.T
(Reach Up For The) Sunrise - Duran Duran
Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey (who woulda thought?)
One Thing - One Direction (courtesy of my 13 year old)
One Tribe - The Black Eyed Peas
When Love Takes Over - David Guetta 


No comments: