Thursday, November 6, 2008

~check this out~

Thanks to Darlene at Our Creative Life, I was introduced to this fabulous website! It is called myshape.com and with answering a few simple questions it will tell you what body shape you are, pick out clothes that flatter you and it is free shipping ALWAYS!
How cool is that?
In case you were wondering...my shape is M which they say is:

Proportionate Shoulders, Bust & Hips
Often a Straight Shoulder Line
Defined Waist
Curvy or Rounded Bottom
sounds good to me!
btw...I just went shopping for some jeans today. I bought a size 10, short. You know what? I felt happy to be a 10. Afterall, it is not a 12 or a 14 and it is only two sizes away from a 6 (my fantasy size). I think 10 is a great number!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That is a great site!! I want to be a size 10...maybe an 8. But hey slowly but surely - I've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks. :)

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Hi Jen,
Glad you love my new discovery! Did you know that they even choose the size that you will need based on your measurements so no guessing! Let me know if you order something and how it turns out.

Blessings!
Darlene