Monday, June 13, 2011

A New Everything

A New Life

In just a few weeks my family and I will embark on a new adventure as we move to Beijing, China! Many things come to mind to help me get through this big transition. Running and exercise are among the top on the list. I know myself well enough to know that if I feel good about myself it will help me with all the new things I will do. But, I also know myself well enough to know that exercise is usually the first to go when life gets busy (or I am jet lagged). Soooo....

A New Goal

Did you know that there is a marathon on The Great Wall of China? Well, I have no desire to do that. BUT I would like to run the 10K in May of 2011 and the half marathon in May of 2013.

Hopefully now making this goal public (if anyone is even reading this) AND making this goal in the first place, it will get me through those times when I am tempted to give it up.

Wanna join me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that looks awesome!