Sunday, June 19, 2011

Running Playlist- Summer '11

Music makes or breaks my workout!
Kryptonite- 3 Doors Down awesome beat
Big Girls Don't Cry (Workout Remix)- Power Music Remix
Eye of the Tiger- Survivor reliving my cheer leading routine days
The Time (Dirty Bit)-The Black Eyed Peas loved this song since the Superbowl!
Hair- Lady GaGa I am not a fan of hers, but a good beat
Where The Streets Have No Name- U2 my favorite band of all-time
Grenade- Bruno Mars love it when he says "mad woman, bad woman"
Born This Way- Lady GaGa good message, but this song drives me nuts!
Somebody Like You- Keith Urban
have loved this song since "How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days"
Mean- Taylor Swift I think I actually sing this one out loud at times, with the twang
Just Can't Get Enough- The Black Eyed Peas
they just can't go wrong with workout tunes
Don't You (Forget About Me)- Simple Minds I love to throw in a surprise song
Jai Ho!- Workout Now! Cardio Motivator
found this song on "Just Dance" for Wii. Cover pic is vulgur!
Just the way You Are- Bruno Mars Not a fave, may delete
Tonight Tonight- Hot Cheelle Rae perfect summer anthem
Save a Horse (Ride a cowboy)- Big & Rich don't judge, love John Rich- hate the other guy
What are your favorite workout tunes?

No comments: