Sunday, September 9, 2012

Friday Check In~ 9.7.12

If you are wondering why I am baring my soul here, read this.

Picture of the Week
Jupiter and I
Challenges of the Week: Kids were home today from school for a teacher work day. Weekends are always a challenge, but this week it was a three day weekend. Went over a little bit in my calories today, but still within range for the week. Wondering if Friday is a good or bad day to weigh in? Not too many challenges this week, as my commitment was high due to "first week back" motivation.

Successes of the Week: I went to the gym every day this week, even on Monday where I had to be somewhere at 10am and today when my kids were home from school. I recorded every morsel of food this week. With hubby out of town I feel like I am more in control of what I eat, no surprise lunch dates, although they are great for our marriage! I was tempted to weigh before today but I didn't and looked forward to good numbers. It worked! A nearly perfect week in my eyes.

Weigh In: Down 2.5 lbs

Looking Ahead: I hope to implement exactly the skills I did last week. Stay focused on recording everything, eating protein (thank goodness for hard boiled eggs) and avoiding carbs and sugar. No excuses!
Need some accountability of your own?
Come on! Join me!
Check in weekly in my comment section,
We can do this together!

No comments: