Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random Running Thoughts ~ 7.24.13

Run~ 100 minute run
Place~ San Ramon/Dublin, CA while visiting my parents
Playlist~ Combination of 80's and 2013 faves
The following is a sample of random thoughts I had on my run today.

  • "Please help the my left leg be okay so that I can complete this run."
  • "Adam Levine is so dang sexy. I could listen to him sing all day long." while listening to "Daylight"
  • "I can't wait to see hubby on Saturday. It has been way too long."
  • "I can run all day at this pace. You know what? Maybe I don't want to be a runner at all. Maybe I will call myself a jogger."
  • "I hate the whole pacing part of running. I just like to run and not worry about how fast I am running, especially on these long runs...hmmmm something to think about."
  • " I feel so lucky to be able to run in such a pretty location."
  • "I don't miss China very much."
  • "Today I am going to figure out my budget and go buy new running shoes. I am way overdue."
  • "Taking two Advil before my run is totally helping." I am not a Doctor and do not advise you to do this.
  • "I can't wait to run at the beach again."
  • "This running bra is working good. "
  • "I am so glad I wore a hat today. This sun is bright and it is not even 8am."
  • "I should've worn sunscreen."
  • "I am only at 37 minutes? I've got a long way to go. I better modify my route to make it longer."
  • "Oh thank goodness a red light. I need a little stretch of my legs."
  • "I can't wait for a cold Gatorade." obsessed about that for the last three miles.
  • "I love my parents so much. They are so good to me."
  • "I wonder how many miles I will make it to in this 100 minute run." I ended up making it just under 9 miles.
  • "My 90 minute play list is repeating, I must be almost done!"
  • "I am going to need to stretch."
  • "I feel GREAT!"

No comments: