Run~ 100 minute run
Place~ San Ramon/Dublin, CA while visiting my parents
Playlist~ Combination of 80's and 2013 faves
The following is a sample of random thoughts I had on my run today.
- "Please help the my left leg be okay so that I can complete this run."
- "Adam Levine is so dang sexy. I could listen to him sing all day long." while listening to "Daylight"
- "I can't wait to see hubby on Saturday. It has been way too long."
- "I can run all day at this pace. You know what? Maybe I don't want to be a runner at all. Maybe I will call myself a jogger."
- "I hate the whole pacing part of running. I just like to run and not worry about how fast I am running, especially on these long runs...hmmmm something to think about."
- " I feel so lucky to be able to run in such a pretty location."
- "I don't miss China very much."
- "Today I am going to figure out my budget and go buy new running shoes. I am way overdue."
- "Taking two Advil before my run is totally helping." I am not a Doctor and do not advise you to do this.
- "I can't wait to run at the beach again."
- "This running bra is working good. "
- "I am so glad I wore a hat today. This sun is bright and it is not even 8am."
- "I should've worn sunscreen."
- "I am only at 37 minutes? I've got a long way to go. I better modify my route to make it longer."
- "Oh thank goodness a red light. I need a little stretch of my legs."
- "I can't wait for a cold Gatorade." obsessed about that for the last three miles.
- "I love my parents so much. They are so good to me."
- "I wonder how many miles I will make it to in this 100 minute run." I ended up making it just under 9 miles.
- "My 90 minute play list is repeating, I must be almost done!"
- "I am going to need to stretch."
- "I feel GREAT!"