Monday, December 9, 2013

I LOVE my job!


I love my job super cool job because:

1. I get to wear whatever I want (aka..yoga pants, workout clothes, pajamas, these slippers) all day long if I so desire.
2. I make a living on Facebook. (and a quite nice one, I might add.)
3. I am the coolest boss I've ever had. 
4. When I don't feel like working, I don't. 
5. I can go on vacation ummm...tomorrow, if you want to! 
6. I'm able to give amazing people amazing presents. Love doing that! 
7. It's the ultimate in accountability to my own health and fitness goals because we all have days where we JUST don't want to do it. 
8. The more I grow in personal development, the more my business grows.
9. I get paid to HELP PEOPLE!
10. I work from home so when the kids get home I get to hear ALL ABOUT their ups and downs of their day!

The list is never ending...I NEVER would've thought it would lead to all of this! I am SO glad I made that decision. WHAT IF I hadn't given it a shot? WHAT IF I didn't try? Everything in my life has gotten better! Care to join me? (p.s. you must have slippers)

No comments: