Saturday, February 8, 2014

DEDICATION not Perfection

I have been thinking a lot about why I have been able to STICK WITH IT and NOT GIVE UP...and it really comes down to DEDICATION. That whole "NO MATTER WHAT" mentality. When I am tempted to throw in the towel (and believe me, I get tempted!) I think of the opposite results if I DID give up...How would my life look if I wasn't DEDICATED to getting healthy? 
- I would have 30 more minutes a day (and I would probably sleep or watch TV with those). 
- I would eat whatever 
I wanted, whenever I wanted. This would be really, really fun at the moment but an hour later.....sick, unhappy and BROKE!
YES IT TAKES SACRIFICE!

Instead, I am:
- showing my family how important health is.
- gaining confidence
- GETTING GOOD NEWS AT DOCTOR'S VISITS (and isn't THAT what it is all about?)
- much, much happier!

So, to me, IT IS A CHOICE, no doubt. Option A/Unhappiness VS Option B/health and happiness?
NO BRAINER FOR ME! HOW ABOUT YOU?


No comments: