Friday, April 4, 2014

Beachbody as a Multi-Level Company


Let me tell you a little story...when I first became a Beachbody coach I told Emma that I didn't want to rank advance. I thought of the whole multi-level thing as "fishy" and somehow "bad". I just wanted to HELP PEOPLE GET HEALTHY and make a little money doing it!
Well, what I quickly learned is: 
1. MORE than a little money can be made by HELPING PEOPLE GET HEALTHY and 
2. Increasing your rank reflects HOW MANY people you are helping to get healthy and 
3. You don't have to be sneakly salesy Sally to do it! 
I learned that multi-level isn't bad, it is actually a great way to be organized about it! 
With that being said, we ALL should have a goal of what rank we want to hit next and by when. The more people we help, the easier it is to meet this goal. And did you know that my rank advancement (or YOUR upline coach) rank depends on yours? We are all a TEAM! That doesn't mean I get to be your boss, it just means I make the money a little bit ahead of schedule than you WILL if you continue to grow!

I am SO GLAD I stepped out of my comfort zone!

No comments: