Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello May!

So....I am ALL ABOUT HONESTY, because IT IS the best policy  so I am going to give it to ya straight... 

At the end of the month it is a busy time for my coaching (hence all the posts). We are always wrapping up SLAMMIN' deals on workout programs (T25 & Brazilian Butt Lift) and I am planning ahead for my next month's challenge groups.

For me, my coaching is ALL ABOUT sharing health, fitness and happiness with anyone I can! Therefore, yes, I will ALWAYS share deals and invite you to my new group....especially right around the calendar changing.
JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW!

So...that being said...
**Who wants to join my FREE 5 DAY CLEAN EATING group starting May 5th? I will provide the shopping list, the recipes, and support! Shakeology will be required, so if you want to join is SHORT TERM this is for you! Spots are limited!!

**Who wants to join my SHAKE OFF THE JIGGLE 30 Day Shakeolgoy and Clean Eating challenge. You drink Shakeology, do whatever exercise you want and follow the recipes I provide. We all support each other! TONS of fun! Spots are limited!!
{Both groups are for those not already working with me or another coach}



No comments: