Friday, May 16, 2014

Ultimate Reset Day 15

First day of Phase III! You know what that means? different supplements. No more brown water taken three times a day. TIP: Do that one with cold water and shoot it quickly while you continuously stir it. I should post a video of me doing it, I am sure it is funny. Actually, the taste is NOT bad. The floaties were a little bit of a turn off. Oh, what we endure for our health!

I am having some anxiety actually about finishing. On one hand I want a cheeseburger and ice cream with hot fudge....but on the other hand I don't want it at all because I feel so great and know how UNCLEAN it is. I have learned SO MUCH about the food and how it affects our body functioning properly...I shudder to think of how I was feeding it. Anyhow, not quite sure how I am going to handle "post-reset" phase. Luckily, I have a great support group to help me through!
You will notice grains missing during this last phase.
Breakfast- fresh fruit (yummy peach)
Lunch- Miso soup with carrot and cabbage asian salad (I used collard greens in place of cabbage)
Snack- chia pudding
Dinner- roasted sweet potato and garlic veggies

TOTALLY satisfied today!

No comments: