Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

Did you know that I feel better at 42 than 32?

THAT is what eating clean does for you!
I look younger.
I feel younger.
I am happier.
I am in WAY better shape.
 I used to take my birthday as an opportunity to be lazy and eat sugar-laden treats! Hey, I LOVE a good cupcake...BUT this year I am IN THE ZONE. I LOVE the way I feel when I exercise, so YOU BET I had a great sweat session this morning. And you know what? NOTHING tastes as good as feeling lean, healthy and toned. That is SO MUCH better than a few minutes of deliciousness.
So I have a plan! Yep, we ARE going out tonight to celebrate. I get a free surf n' turf dinner. YUM. But I will SHARE a dessert with someone. AND I will not take this weekend off of my goals! 
HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE! Deal?

No comments: