Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Challenge Is On!

Ever since my race, I have been not doing so well in the "low sugar" part of my commitment! I have been doing great in training for my half marathon, but let's face it, I still want to shed 20 more pounds and eating Girl Scout cookies, Dove chocolate and yummy cake is not the way to go!
So as my friend and I were in mile 4 of our first day of hill training I was moaning about not being motivated to eat right...a challenge was born! Here it is! I am accountable to you all now too!
No "dessert type item" from yesterday (3/2) until the evening of March 19th- this includes (but is not limited to)
  • cookies
  • cakes
  • chocolate
  • ice cream
  • Nutella
  • chocolate chips
  • hot chocolate

We may have one dessert for one night- one night only!

The consequence if either of us fail:

  • a picture of us IN OUR SWIMSUIT (taken by other person) to be posted on Facebook! ( I say blog too!)
  • buy the other person's dinner on March 19th

Bring it on!

No comments: