I exercised for YEARS without seeing any results. I used to whine to my friends, "I wish I just looked like all the effort I put in." I don't say that anymore!
My eating! No, I didn't start a diet. I began to focus on nutrients.
Here is an example.
My Post Work Out Smoothie
There are so many smoothie combinations out there, really I just use what I have, but below I have listed what I ALWAYS put into my smoothie.
- Protein Source : greek yogurt or protein powder
- Liquid: sugar free almond milk or non-fat milk or coconut water
- Fiber: ground flax seed
- Berries: Blueberries and/or strawberries (I try to eat blueberries every single day)
- Fruits: Banana or pineapple or mango or apple or pear (whatever you have)
- Greens: spinach or kale or celery (you cannot even taste it)
|This smoothie had|
ground flax seed
strawberries and blueberries
Please share your favorite smoothie combos!