Saturday, February 15, 2014

P90X3 Incinerator- Week 7- Post Workout Wrap UP

Two days ago I talked about my legs being carved and sculpted, today it is all about arms, shoulders and back. I don't hate Incinerator, but it is not my favorite. I am not too fond of the cast in the video and while the exercises are good, something about the process just doesn't get my endorphins pumping. With that being said, my push ups are killing it. I LOVE using the power stands. I am up to 10 lbs on almost every dumb bell exercise on this one too, which feels amazing! However, the pull ups are still so confusing to me. I wish Tony, himself, could just show me how to use the bar and be progressing forward. I hope I am and I just don't know it. The best part of Incinerator, for me, is that MMX is next, hooray!

No comments: