Thursday, February 20, 2014

P90X3 Pilates X- Week 80- Post Workout Wrap Up

Since I am also following the 21 Day Fix Schedule I got to do DOUBLE Pilates and it was FABULOUS!

I think I have felt the MOST progress in my core. My tummy is so much flatter and I actually hold it in on a regular basis now, instead of just when I am getting my picture taken. LOL Although, I am a FIRM believer that abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym so my clean eating from the "fix" has made a HUGE difference.

Back to Pilates X. I feel great doing all the exercises EXCEPT anything with side planks. You hear this from me OVER and OVER. Instead of doing all the leg action, in a side plank, I just hold that plank for the duration. It helps me to strengthen those areas and EVENTUALLY I will be able to do it. 

I am always so glad when I hear Tony talk about his pops and cracks. My left hip and shoulder pops and cracks a lot. But, I really like when we are laying on our backs and doing the large hip circles. I know I have issues and that feels like a massage for those areas. Do you suffer from pinched nerves? Does yoga and pilates help? It has been a saving grace for mine! 
TOMORROW: CVX...one of my faves!

No comments: