Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ultimate Reset Day 20


Boy, I never knew that 21 days could go by so slowly! I am getting pretty excited to wrap this baby up and call it a memory! HOWEVER, don't think I will be going right back to the way I was eating...nope, not gonna do it! I have learned WAY too many things about my body and how it reacts to what I eat!

I am planning a VERY SPECIAL blog post, including questions from YOU. If you have a question about this process, post a comment below! I will answer them honestly and keep them confidential.

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY!
What do you think I am most excited about?
What do you think I will eat first that I've missed?



Breakfast- Fresh Fruit 
( I will definitely be continuing this on after!)

Lunch- Jicama-Avocado Salad 
(click here for the most delectable recipe!)

Dinner- Asian stir-fry veggies

No comments: